Popular Posts

Friday, March 26, 2010

Top Ten Tittilating Titles



This is a Friday post for a bit of a chuckle. As those involved in worship and music ministry we must always be careful of taking ourselves too seriously - instead we must always strive to take God seriously.

This list has been compiled from the Songs of Fellowship series of songbooks, which I have to say are some of the best out there. For singable, Biblical, honestly Christian songs, you can't go wrong with these four in your library. That said, there are some clangers in the index which are worth a laugh! Here are my Top 10:
  1. I Danced in the Morning (Lord of the Dance)
  2. Oh, He's So Sweet (So Sweet)
  3. Superlatives
  4. I Have An Appetite
  5. Great, Great, Brill, Brill
  6. I Want To Be Out Of My Depth In Your Love
  7. It's Funny How
  8. I Once Was Frightened of Spiders
  9. Lost In The Shuffle
  10. I Am A Lighthouse
If you wrote any of these songs, or if any of these songs help you worship God from a sincere heart, then please don't be offended. Keep singing His praise!

No comments:

Post a Comment